Monday, October 19, 2009

Russanne and Kyle Married

On October 17th Russanne and Kyle were married, they weather was perfect, everything was just right and both the bride and groom were glowing. After they were sealed the sealer asked the groom the grab Sister Sasser, (yep that's right her name is Russanne Sasser it still makes us laugh when we say it) and he smiling said, "holy" because it shocked him so much to hear her name, and he said it in a I can't believe that is her name kind of way. As he grabbed her she was just bouncing she was so excited, I mean literally bouncing. The day was amazing but we are all glad the craziness is over. Kyle and Russanene are still glowing and so happy to finally be married. We only have a few shots of the bride and groom, I am not going to lye, Jon was in charge of getting the shots and he did not get too many. So I will post ours now, but our friend who took our family pics did their wedding so when she posts those so will I!! Congrats you two we love you both. Oh and my favorite part of weddings is to look at the bride and groom right when they are walking out of the temple, you can see the pure joy on their faces, look at these two. The bottom pic is not the best but it was one of the two together.

6 comments:

Caskey Crew said...

So Exciting! Russanne looks beautiful!

Amber said...

wow, she looks JUST like you Ronae! How fun! They are glowing! :)

Rachel said...

aw they look adorable! so wish i were there!

.: Megan :. said...

You Peacock girls are freakin' supermodels!

Beth and Wes said...

They look so happy I love it. Russanne looks amazing!! I love her dress!

Whitney said...

Hey! Looks like you need to do a new blog post! I want to see Liv's hot pink room. Thanks for the congrats-- we just love her! As far as the bows go, I made them (hence, she has like 50 bows). Maybe I'll do a little 'how to' post, because they are so easy and costs like 30 cents to make. Hope you guys are doing well!