Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

Yesterday was a good day, I kept telling Jon that, "today is a good day," you know those days that are just good, yesterday was one of them. And not because it was mothers day, I just felt good. Not only was it my first real mothers day, meaning I am actually a mother, but it was Liv's first Sunday to go to church. And we made it on time. I was so nervous about getting out the door Sunday morning for our nine-o'clock church, that Saturday night I was ironing dresses for Liv and I, laying out the rest of our clothes and getting all of Liv's bath stuff ready for the morning. I woke up with time to spare but was so glad and will continue to be glad that Jon is at home with me on Sunday's so that he can feed Liv a bottle if she needs one, and she did. But we did it, we made it to church, and Liv was a hit, I think!! We came home, all three of us took a Sunday afternoon nap and then headed to my parents and then Jon's. My mother's day gifts were amazing and I can't wait to get my pedicure and massage!! I just want to say how much I love and appreciate my mom and Jon's mom for all the work I am now realizing it takes to raise and nurture your kids. Thank you and I love you. And I am so grateful for Jon and the way he makes me feel about being a wife and a mother, I love you. Here are some new pictures of our family and of Liv. Remember it was her first Sunday at church so she had to be fancy!

2 comments:

Henderson Family said...

She looks so adorable!!! I can't believe how organized you are. I have never ironed my childrens clothes. Which is probably why they just aren't as stylin' as Liv is. Of course this fact does not surprise me, because you're such a stylin' lady yourself Ronae. Glad you had an awesome Mothers Day.

Catherine and Derrick said...

What cute pictures I am glad you had a good Mother's day.