Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blessings

Our lives have been full of blessings lately. With Liv joining our family we have recognized the amazing, eternal love Heavenly Father has for us as his children, in fact we only have a glimpse of how much He loves us. Liv is truly a gift and we have now recognized the great blessings from being patient. Not only through waiting for Liv but in other areas of our lives. Last week, well first let me say what a blessing Jon's new job has been. We are financially stable enough to where we feel comfortable with buying our first house. With that said last week we made an offer on a house that Jon liked and I loved, our second offer was accepted and we had begun the process of purchasing our first home. But during our family home evening that night we decided to pull out of the deal, luckily before anything had been signed or earnest money was lost. So we were back to our search, which by the way house shopping, not so much fun. Not even three days later we found another house, we both liked. we made an offer today and it was again accepted after negotiations of course, and we both feel great about it. It is old and small and needs some work, but it will be a great first home. We don't have pictures, in fact until we actually own the house I wont post any pictures (what if something happens and we don't get it?). We are blessed in so many ways, with the gospel, eternal families, temples, we are blessed in happiness, and love, we are blessed. Another great blessing is the priesthood, and I am so grateful for the priesthood in our home. Jon was able to give Liv and I a blessing the night she was born, and we saw great blessings come from that. But last week Jon gave our first baby a blessing, and it was amazing, and so powerful, and Jon's sweet mom recorded it for us, so we will always remember it, but more importantly Liv will be able to read it one day and realize how special she really is. Life is a gift that is truly amazing.
My computer is noy working right so I can't post as many pictures as I would like to, oh well there is a few!

8 comments:

Henderson Family said...

She is beautiful. I love her gorgeous dress. Good luck with the house. I hope things go the way you would like them to and they way they are meant to go.

Caskey Crew said...

She looks so beautiful! I can't get over those cheeks. Good luck with the house stuff... The sooner you buy one the sooner we can come visit! Well among other things of course!

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

What a beautiful blessing dress!! You guys make the sweetest, cutest little family!! :) So happy for you!

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

I totally did notice Liv's middle name is maya! What an exciting time of life! I have loved it and I know you are enjoying it so much. I love her dress...aren't girls so fun. So hello to Jon for me and give that sweet baby girl a kiss for me!

Richelle said...

Hi Jon and Ronae,
This is Richelle- Brock's friend. Oh my goodness Liv is sooooo beautiful! Congratulations! Her dress is adorable. You make such a cute little family.

amy said...

What a great little post. Liv is such a doll! Good luck with the house I hope it all goes well. Owning your own home is such a great thing, well minus the whole debt thing!

Becca and Ashton said...

Ronae. this is Becca. I just found your blog. What an adorable little girl!!! also congrats on the house that is so nice.

The Hansen Family said...

HEY!! I saw your blog on Becca's blog. Your baby is a doll, love her name. That's so exciting you are getting a house!!