Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Matching Girls and Lots of Faces

First of all, who is the worst blogger ever...your lookin at her! Our little girl had her two month appointment last Monday and I am just now posting her stats, the worst is that I can't even remember all of them,
Weight: 9lbs, 11oz-21st percentile
Length: Don't know but she was in the 88th percentile
Head circumference: forgot this one too, but she was in the 33rd percentile
It never hurts to be tall and skinny huh! I guess I am not that bad of a mom if I can remember half of the stats!! She did great with her shots, she is a tough one, but I think her first hospital visit toughened her up. Her teething has set in real nice now, can you since the sarcasm. I feel so bad for her, I can tell she doesn't feel well and I hate to drug her all the time so I have had to pick and choose the times to give her Tylenol and the times I just want to hold and comfort her. Jon's mom said that him and his sister teethed pretty early and I guess that is something Liv got from dad. We are getting mixed reviews on her looks, Jon and I don't see much of him in her, we see me. I should get a hold of one of my baby pictures to show you how much she looks like me. But then we get, "she sure does look like her dad." So I guess this must mean she is a good mix of both of us.
Our house should close on July 15th which is totally exciting, most of all I can't wait to have paint on the walls. There will not be a white wall in our house!! No pictures yet, it is still not ours, but we are excited about our cute little bungalow! I thought it would be fun to post pictures of Liv's many faces, most of them were taken on a day where Liv and I were dressed the same, no I did not mean to, and it is not exact at all but the colors matched. Oh and she has some baby acne we think, so her face is blotchy in some of the pictures. It is sad, aren't you supposed to get acne when you are like thirteen. She is a cutie be warned!! This is my all time favorite look of hers, she has the cutest lip!
This is my Crazy girl!
And my sweet girl

Sneezes


What you talkin' about?

This is my thinking pose, hmm?


Cute little yawn!


Oh and I do get mad!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

She is soooo cute, I think she is a good mix of both of you! She is about the age that Colton was when he got baby acne, it doesn't last long and is very common! I can't wait to see your cute little house, with your good taste I am sure that it will be adorable.