Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Extras and Grandma and Grandpa Great

She fell asleep on her bink...it made Jon laugh when he found her!
One day last week I could not get her to calm down so I layed her on our bed and put my diaper bag in front of her, she loves it becasue of the contrast and I also set a bright book in front of her. She was totally quiet, I guess you do anything to get them to calm down!
This was her sad day, she did well with her shots but still did not feel good that evening.
And because her teeth hurt, her hand is her new best friend, and mine too! She can't hold a teething ring so when she finds her hand she chews away!
These are Jon's grand-parents, Liv's Grandma and Grandpa Great. Here is a picture of them with Jeyza and Scarlet, Jon's sisters kids
Liv loved her Grandma great, Liv told her all kinds of stories, such a cutie I know!


3 comments:

Henderson Family said...

That is funny with the binky. I love all the cute faces and pictures of her. She is definitely a cutie. I love her light hair. I know what you mean about sucking on the fists all the time. Good luck with getting the house! hope things continue to go well for ya.

amy said...

Love the pics. Way to be an innovative mom, with the book and diaper bag. We always find ourselves doing the dorkiest things to cheer our kids up. Good luck with the teething, remember, it won't last forever.

Caskey Crew said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she's getting. She has the cutest personality too! I miss her... :( I hope we see her soon!