Wednesday, April 8, 2009

35 Weeks

OK so it is not Sunday, but I am doing it, I did not want to post until I received some of my maternity pictures I had taken a few weeks ago. It was so fun, my sister the "stylist" did my hair and make-up so that she could use some of the photos for her portfolio. The pictures were taken by one of my mom's friends who is getting her photography studio up and running. I am 38 weeks now, so I am much bigger! To tell you the truth I feel great, which is sort of a bummer because I figure when I start feeling terrible it means she is on her way, but for now no complaints. In fact last night Jon and I were getting ready for bed and I even commented on how great I was feeling. It also might be the fact that it was 75 degrees yesterday and today is my last day of being a nanny!!! We finally finished her nursery this week and I feel like we could have her now and be prepared, or at least as prepared as we could be. Jon on the other hand is denying the fact that I am due in two weeks, he is really excited it is just going to be such a change! Jon is doing really well at his job, he is still training, but he loves it and the people he works with. By the way I feel a little weird posting pictures of me by myself...I guess I might have more to come?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness girl! You are SO pretty! I love what a cute preggo lady you are :-) Congratulations, again, and I'm so excited for you!

Natalie said...

Ronae your pictures are so cute, I can't wait to see this little baby and her nursery!!!! Thanks for taking the time to have lunch with me when you were up here it was a lot of fun and really good to see you!!!

Henderson Family said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady EVER!!! You are absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. Your sister did a great job with your hair and make-up and the pictures turned out beautifully. You are so lucky that you are feeling so good. I hope you always feel that way. For me, the second pregnancy was a lot harder and much more uncomfortable. I hope that is not the way it is for you. Good luck with the delivery, you'll do great!!!

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

You are GORGEOUS. I love the pictures! I want to see more... and I'd love to see a picture of her nursery. You're one hot mama!

Erin Anderson said...

You look so beautiful! Once again I am so happy for you guys!

Caskey Crew said...

Oh my goodness you look so adorable! I love that picture. I'm so excited for you, I can't believe how quick this has come (to me of course!). Oh she's going to be such a cutie, I can't wait to come see her!

And the nursery looks great! Bravo!