Thursday, April 30, 2009

What a Guy!

I don't know what happened below. Today was my first real day of doing ever thing by myself. Liv had a doctors appointment today and I had to get both of us ready and out the door, oh and on time, by myself. I woke up with more than enough time to get us both ready, but who knew Liv would want an extra morning snack, so I was behind schedule. But I did it, I showered, did my hair and make-up, got dresses, gave Liv a bath, got her dressed, grabbed the baby gear and was out the door. It did is all by myself, but I left the house a disaster. Make-up on the counter, bed not made, my dirty clothes on the floor, Liv's dirty clothes on the bed, dishes in the sink, bath stuff in the kitchen (this is where i bathe Liv), you get the picture. I fully intended to come home and clean up while Liv slept. Jon works all day and has been coming home to eat on his lunch break and today I guess he did as well. And when he did, he cleaned everything, he even made the bed. So when I walked in the door I looked down the hallway and thought, it was not such a mess after all, then I realized Jon had come home and cleaned. What a guy, I sure do love him.

5 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Way to go Ronae. I always skip the whole bathing Belinda part of getting ready. Of course with Katie Marie I was a lot more on top of it and actually bathed her every single day. There is something about that second child. I told myself I wouldn't be that way, but there are more important things to worry about. Oh and my house, just forget about that ever being as clean as I want it to be. Way to go Jon!!! You definitely receive brownie points. It's so hard to adjust after having a baby (even though it may not appear that way). It's nice for Ronae to have the support when the babymoon (not honeymoon)is over.

Natalie said...

That sounds just like something Jon would do, he is such a great guy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww :-) That's so sweet! What a great hubby!

Kacey said...

Welcome to motherhood! Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. I am so happy for you two!

Whitney said...

Hey old neighbor! I was looking at some blogs and saw yours... how cute! And your baby is adorable! Congrats! How are you guys now days? Missing BYU-Idaho?? Looks like you guys are doing great!