Sunday, April 19, 2009

It hit me...

Well tomorrow night at this time I will be in the hospital probably settled in my room with and IV hooked up to me. My doctor decided to induce me tomorrow night, which seems weird but she offered the morning and to tell you the truth I did not want our baby to be born on April 20th...420...I know I am terrible but that is not a way to enter the world, so she is inducing me in the evening in hopes I wont have her until the 21st. We are nervous, well I am, and Jon is keeping his cool. I am not that nervous about the labor and delivery, I know I can do it, or I have to do it, but either way we are going to have a beautiful little girl in a day and a half. No I am nervous about being a parent, we are going to be parents, WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS. Seems weird that this is just really hitting me but it is. Who is this little person I have been carrying for nine months, what will she do, who will she be, how are we going to teach her. This is the scary nerve racking part for me and I think it is safe to say, for us. So for now, the shock is setting, the nerves are running high in and we hope to get some sleep tonight because who knows when the next "good" sleep will be? This is it for our two-some, parenthood here we come, ready or not.

7 comments:

Henderson Family said...

AHHHH good luck. Are you going to have an epidural? Good luck with whatever you decide. You are going to be an awesome Mommy and Jon will be a great dad. I'm excited for you both.

The Pearsons said...

Oh my heck I'm going in tomorrow as well to be induced. Crazy. Good luck with everything and we'll be thinkin about you guys! Keep us posted we're excited to see that little one!!

Catherine and Derrick said...

Hey guys congrats. I know it seems overwhelming at first but you guys will do great. Also we will be in Spokane on the 30th and we would love to see you guys and the new little one. Here is my email: cmlpauly@gmail.com. Let us know if it would be ok if we stop by and see you just for a little bit

Seth and Emily said...

Good luck! We'll be praying for you.

The Crebs Family said...

Hey I found your cute blog, and congrats on the baby!! I made Ava's nursery stuff, and I got tired of it pretty quickly too! Store bought is the way to go!
Good luck with everything tonight! Little girls are so much fun!

Quinn, Amanda, Reggie and Orrin said...

HEY! I am sure you have had your sweet little girl by now, but I just wanted to say congrats! You guys will be great parents! I'm so excited for you, motherhood is so amazing. Good luck with everything and we are thinking about you all.

john and amber said...

Ronae, I found your blog, and it looks like you already found ours! :) Congratulations guys!!! I saw on facebook yesterday the pictures Russane posted of the baby. If she was born on the 21st, then she and Jaxon are exactly 2 years apart! Time flies...cherish every moment. PS- I talked to Kelly today and she said she's coming over to meet her...how fun! :)