Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Little Pregnancy Calendar

So I know this is going a little backwards and I am not showing the most amazing thing that has ever happened to us, but I thought it just made sense to post my pregnancy calender and a little about my pregnancy before I show you our little beauty. Also I have heard that at the end of the year you can have your blog turned into a book, or something, and I am terrible at journaling, so this blog is my excuse for a journal! Jon and I found out we were pregnant on August 18, 2008 the day after my birthday and two days before Jon's what a gift. Jon did not believe the pregnancy test, he made me take three tests before he realized it was real. We had tons of fun telling our family at our combined birthday dinner via a prayer. PS telling someone you are pregnant in a prayer is perfect, they have to hold in their reaction until "amen," though know one really did!! I felt the little one move for the first time on November 22nd and on the 25th we found out we were having a girl! Jon did not feel her move until December 18th, I know this date because we were snowed in, in one of the biggest snow storms Spokane has ever had, over 2 feet in 24hours. There is lots of stuff in between those dates but I think those are the milestones. My pregnancy was amazing, I was hardly ever sick, in fact I only got sick if I was too tired not if I got hungry, weird! I was a little bit quicker to anger but I was not super emotional, which is good and bad I guess. I loved every second of being pregnant except the frequent, frequent trips to the bathroom! To tell you the truth I miss being pregnant and feeling her every-move, it is truly a miracle and what an amazing blessing it is to be pregnant...I loved it, every bit of, I guess I am a lucky one. Now for the calendar, this is a lot of pictures of me, but it is fun to see my belly grow.

This is days after we found out...5 weeks

Not much change, we are at the Oregon Coast...8 weeks


Weird looking? We forgot to take some pics...almost 23 weeks

This is me at almost 27 weeks

30 weeks and counting

Sorry I am not modest, but I love this picture...35weeks

This is me at my baby shower...36 weeks...I look round all over!
This is my dad and I at 38 weeks...I win I think!
Here we are on our last Saturday baby free, this is at Twigs,one of our favorite restaurants. No belly here! This was the perfect ending to a perfect pregnancy.
This is Jon and I at 39 and a half weeks...we took a picture like this together when we were engaged but Jon was pretending to be pregnant and I was listening!
This is us, literally on our way down to the hospital...39.5 weeks

That is it! 9, actually 10 months of our lives!





































6 comments:

Henderson Family said...

I just got your text message. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to hear how it all went for you. I am a terrible journaler also and so this blog is my journal too. I love your pregnancy calendar. I especially like that picture with you and your dad. So funny!!! You seriously look like you just stuffed a basketball under your shirt. You are so skinny everywhere else. I'm so glad your pregnancy went well for you and that you love being pregnant. That definitely makes the 9 long months easier. Take care and rest up. I can't wait to see pictures of your little sweetie.

Caskey Crew said...

Ronae that was the cutest little entry. I loved reading all of it. I can't believe someone can be so pregnant! It doesn't look so comfortable! Thanks for sharing your little calendar and journal. I'm excited to see some new pics of Liv! Take care. I hope you have lots of help up there!

Anonymous said...

:-) If I could give out "Perfect Post" awards, this one would DEFINITELY get one!

I love the idea of telling your family the news in a prayer! So genius! I can't wait to see pictures of baby Liv, and I'm glad all went well.

You guys are awesome, you are certainly going to be wonderful parents!

Catherine and Derrick said...

Congrats so excititng!! Your belly was so big compared to the rest of your little body it is so cute. We will be up in Spoakne this week if it is ok to stop by for a little bit we would love to. If your could email me your number and I will give you our number and we could possbily set up a time. cmlpauly@gmail.com

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

So cute!! I love that you posted these pics. I'm doing the published blog journal too, I'm using Blurb to make it into the book, it's really easy. I LOVE the picture of you with the flowers, gorgeous. I still want to see more of those pics... :) And of Liv! I'm sure she's a cutie.

Unknown said...

Wow this is nice! I would love to capture every month of my pregnancy. in fact, it's another way to monitor your pregnancy. Thanks for sharing.

Pregnancy Calculator